As a fully integrated joint venture partner Singapore Airlines offers our travelers an extensive network with over 100 destinations in more than 30 countries. From Copenhagen & Stockholm together we offer 10 weekly direct flights to Singapore. In addition, Singapore Airlines also offer more than 70 nonstop flights from Europe to Singapore, every week. As a STAR Alliance member, our travelers earn points in all relevant Frequent Flyer Programs. SAS For Business is offered on all Singapore Airlines flights from the Nordic countries, or via European gateways with SAS feed to all our destinations in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Singapore Airlines and Wideroe are currently participating partners in SAS For Business, but stay tuned, there are more partners to come!
Book a corporate trip
If several of you are traveling and wish to be able to book, administer your bookings and view statistics all at the same place. You should connect to SAS Corporate Booking. This is a self–service feature for everyone in the company. Corporate Booking is part of the SAS For Business and costs nothing but makes life much easier.
- Book flights 24 hours a day at the right price.
- Book hotels and rental cars.
- You can view all booked, canceled and completed trips.
- You can create a detailed profile showing who booked the trip and other information.
There are more opportunities for savings on your business trip through our Travel Pass corporate products.
With a SAS invoice, you collect information on the company's trips and simplify processing. You decide how often the company receives an invoice – and who makes the payment. If you have an invoicing agreement with SAS, book your trip here. To do so, please log in.
- Only valid for payment in Scandinavia
- Collect all your SAS purchases at sas.se, with the SAS App or by phone.
- Choose an invoicing period – one invoice per week, one invoice per month or two invoices per month.
- The invoice can be sent to the entire company or to a selected payment site.
- Each invoice provides an excellent summary of the company's travel.
Stay up to date with the latest information from us.
If you have questions about SAS For Business or our corporate products, please contact us.